Terms of acceptance of beneficiaries of the Center
1. The individual must have different disabilities except motor disability, except for cerebral palsy and visual impairment.
2. Have simple and moderate disabilities.
3. Be free from infectious diseases, based on a medical report issued by the government hospital.
4. There is no specific age to start training.
5. Approve the cost of the meeting according to the regulations.
6. The mother tongue should be Arabic or English.
7. Provide comprehensive medical record reports, tests and medical analysis.
8. The Center should have the appropriate programs for the situation.
Acceptance and submission procedures
To accept and obtain the services of the Center follows:
– Complete the service application form by the applicant (the person with the disability or his / her guardian), which includes basic data on the person with disabilities and the type of disability with the required medical and rehabilitation reports.
– Conduct a social search of the status of the application (the person with disabilities and his or her family), indicating the social situation of him and his family.
– Open two files when the application is accepted (file qualification – social file) and the files are confidential.
– Completing the required documents and data.
– Put the individual with disabilities under observation for a period of one month before the restriction of classes or individual sessions.
Obligations of persons with disabilities or their families
1. Commitment to attend according to the schedule set by the Center to reach a better level.
2. Not to be absent without clear and acceptable excuse for a period not exceeding one month.
3. Continuous communication and follow-up by the guardian with the center.
4. The guardian’s obligation to attend the monthly meetings prepared by the Center.
5. Approve the cost of services provided to the individual with disabilities (individual sessions and classes) by paying the agreed fees at the beginning of each calendar month.
Termination of the center′s services
The relationship between the beneficiary (the student with the disability) and the center ends the services provided to the beneficiary in the following cases:
– At the request of the beneficiary or his guardian to dispense with the services of the center.
– Absence of the student for one month without acceptable reasons.
– When the behavior of the beneficiary (student) becomes a danger to himself and other students despite efforts to modify his behavior.
– Failure to comply with one or more of the conditions of admission mentioned in Article (5).
– Non-compliance with the regulations, procedures and instructions in force at the Center either by the student or his guardian.
– Non-obligation to pay the premiums incurred by the student with disabilities and agreed upon in advance.
– The student or his family does not comply with the program assigned to him by the Center.
– Lack of cooperation between the student’s guardian or his family with the center regarding the follow-up of the program and the qualifying plans for the student or ignore the instructions relating to the student’s health and psychological maintenance and safety.
– If the student shows any medical exhibitor that prevents him from attending for a long period of time.
– When the student is ready for the integration classes and does not need to stay in the center.
– When the Center’s capabilities become inadequate to meet the needs and development of the student.
There are dispensaries in cooperatives scattered throughout the nation, where patients that were granted a medical marijuana card can come to find medicine, plants to grow at home, and an assortment of different products that are made out of marijuana. Naturally, you’ll have to speak to your health mmj card online care provider initially and set up an appointment time. After completing the registration procedure, you might have to fill a health history form. Provided you can show that you require marijuana to take care of a health condition, it’s within your right to utilize it freely.